The following are the Terms and Conditions relating to all orders placed with MyIMEIUnlock.com. Upon ordering from any website operated by iPhone Unlock you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE :
- The service of sourcing and supplying any unlock solution begins at the point payment has been received from a customer.
- We offer official imei unlocking services
- We offer network lookup services
- We offer pre-orders for unlocks – this is a service where you get placed on a mailing list in order to get notified about when an unlock and/or pricing changes are available for your network. It is NOT an unlock order. The unlock order will require an additional purchase, although we will deduct the amount you paid for the pre-order.
- Due to the nature of our supply chain, it is not possible for customers to cancel the service once payment has been received.
LEGALITY OF SERVICE:
- All of the services offered on this website are entirely legal in Europe and North America. If you are ordering from outside of these two continents, please check your local jurisdiction before ordering.
- It is assumed that the customer has read the information on the website.
- It is the customers responsibility to check the compatibility of their handset with the network they intend to use once unlocked.
- If customers intend to use a UK network after performing an unlock, they should first ensure that the handset they are unlocking has not been reported lost, stolen or abused by entering the IMEI at https://www.checkmend.com/uk. Lost, stolen and abused handsets are barred/blocked in the UK once reported and cannot be used on any network once this occurs.
SERVICE DELIVERY TIMES:
- All prices and delivery times are as quoted. Delivery times are guidelines set by the relative networks.
- These delivery times are variable and can decrease as well as increase without notice – this will apply to all unlock providers as well as ourselves – if your unlock is in progress we will immediately notify you of any changes to delivery times and keep you informed right up to the point of unlocking.