iPhone IMEI Check Service
This is the most powerful iPhone IMEI check service (also known as IMEI carrier check). Since 2012 we were able to check tens of thousands iPhone IMEI numbers for our respected customers. You can use our iPhone IMEI lookup tool to get a full and detailed iPhone info including the official carrier of your iPhone and many other details.
Furthermore, our iPhone IMEI check service is instant and 100% accurate. In other words it’s an official Apple IMEI check, as we collect all your iPhone info from from Apple GSX system.
Here are some of the most important information about your iPhone, when you check your iPhone IMEI number:
- iPhone Carrier check (It will tell you the carrier your iPhone is locked to, so that you will be able to use your iPhone IMEI unlock service properly.
- iPhone warranty check (It will give you status of your iPhone warranty. Important specially if you are going to buy a used iPhone )
- iPhone Unlock Check (check if your iPhone is locked or unlocked)
- iPhone identifier / iPhone Model Lookup (Before buying a used iPhone from eBay, you can use this iPhone IMEI checker to get the model of this device)
- iPhone serial number
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S / 6S Plus
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, SE
- iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / 4
- iPhone 3GS / 3G
How to Find your iPhone IMEI:
In order to place your iPhone IMEI Check request, you have to find your iPhone IMEI. Therefore, we prepared a detailed guide which will show you how to find your iPhone IMEI.
iPhone IMEI Check Report Sample:
- IMEI: 3585630786*****
- Serial Number: FFMS4GW*****
- Initial Activation Policy ID: 2354 (i.e. numeric ID associated with the initial locking policy.)
- MEID: Activation Policy (i.e. Mobile Equipment Identifier )
- Description: US Loaner and Service NPI 2015/2014 Picker policy
- Applied Activation Policy ID: 2175
- Part Description: iPhone 6s (i.e. iPhone identifier / iPhone Model)
- Applied Activation Policy Description: US Sprint/MVNO CSIM Blocked Policy
- Product Version: 10.3.1 (i.e. the installed iOS version of this iPhone)
- Next Tether Policy ID: 2175 (i.e. numeric ID associated with the current locking policy.)
- Last Restore Date:
- Next Tether Activation Policy Description: US Sprint/MVNO CSIM Blocked Policy (i.e. name of the carrier to which the iPhone is currently locked.)
- Bluetooth MAC Address: (i.e. Media Access Control)
- First Unbrick Date: 30/09/16 (i.e. date the iPhone was first activated.)
- Last Unbrick Date: (i.e. The last date the iPhone was activated with a network provider according to the Apple server.)
- Unbricked: Yes (i.e. iPhone is activated or not)
- Unlocked: false (false = Locked – True = Unlocked)
- Unlock Date: (i.e. date the iPhone was unlocked)
How to Check if Your iPhone is Unlocked?
- Unlocked: False = Locked iPhone
- Unlocked: True = Unlocked iPhone
- Next Tether Policy Details: Unlock – that means your iPhone is unlocked even when lock status is “unlocked : false” – that means it is unlocked but not yet connected to iTunes
How to Check the Official Carrier of Your iPhone?
In your iPhone IMEI Check report you will find something called “Next Tether Activation Policy Description” It’s your iPhone carrier check.
For example : Next Tether Activation Policy Description: US Sprint/MVNO CSIM Blocked Policy (It means that your iPhone is locked to US Sprint)
How to Unlock your iPhone:
In case you found that your iPhone is locked to any carrier, you can unlock your iPhone using iPhone IMEI Unlock service.
On the other hand if your iPhone is unlocked, it means that you can use it with any carrier worldwide.
How to Check if Your iPhone is Blacklisted:
FYI, this is only iPhone IMEI checker. So it won’t tell you if your iPhone is blacklisted or clean. Fortunately, you can check if your iPhone is blacklisted or not using our iPhone IMEI Blacklist checker.
How to Check iCloud Lock:
Also this iPhone IMEI check won’t tell you about your iCloud lock status. But, you can check your iCloud lock using Find My iPhone service. Furthermore, you can check iCloud Blacklist status from here.