How to unlock iPhone 6+/6 on iOS 8? Well, unlocking an Apple iPhone to be used on any carrier across the world is probably one of the most talked about topics in the smartphone industry. Can I do it? Is it easy? Won’t it void my warranty? All valid questions that all come with a very simple answer. It is easy. You can do it, and we’ve got the knowledge
Summary: As part of this post we’re going to cover a few snippets of need-to-know information pertaining to iPhone 6+ plus and iPhone 6 official unlock using iPhone IMEI Unlock method. The information contained within will attempt to provide a small but detailed insight into the iPhone 6+ / 6 unlocking process involved in this IMEI unlock, what to expect when the order is put through, and how to deal with the final steps of the process.
iPhone 6+/6 IMEI Unlock on iOS 8 Benefits
- No more worry about being held accountable for roaming charges. Being unlocked and carrier agnostic means you can choose a foreign SIM card when traveling.
- No jailbreak needed
- Lifetime unlock
- It really is as a simple as it possibly can be. Once the order has been put through, MyIMEIUnlock handles the majority of the process.
- The no quibble refund policy is there to protect you if things go wrong, or if your iPhone 6+/6 can’t be unlocked for whatever reason.
- Protection is king. The warranty of the device, if there is any left, will be protected.
- You will be able to upgrade your iPhone 6+/6 to any future iOS version.
- iPhone 6+/6 IMEI unlock process, works with any iOS or baseband versions.
How to Unlock iPhone 6+/6 on iOS 8:
- Don’t waste any time. Navigate directly to the official iPhone 6+/ 6 Unlock.
- Select the network your iPhone 6+ or 6 is locked to.
- Familiarizing oneself with everything attached to the order is always a good idea. Read through the product information before proceeding.
- Obtain and enter the unique IMEI number of your iPhone 6+/6 in question. Make sure to copy this number off the device correctly so as to limit the possibility of any issues occurring.
- After completing your order, wait until receiving the congratulations email.
- Connect the iPhone 6+/6 to your PC or Mac.
- Go through the usual process to sync the device with iTunes. If everything has gone according to plan a confirmation message will confirm a successful unlock.