DalPay Retail is an authorized reseller of My IMEI Unlock.com services. PayPal provides payments and either PayPal * MYIMEI or dalpay.is MYIMEULK +1877-8657746 will appear on your card statement.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
- All of the services on our websites are covered by our 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee. We provide
such a guarantee to give honest customers the reassurance that the product they are ordering will be
delivered in good faith. In order to protect the legitimacy of this guarantee for all parties concerned, the
guarantee itself is subject to the following terms.
The Refund Policy Doesn’t Apply to the Following Cases:
- Your IMEI number shows ‘iPhone already unlocked’ according to IMEI checker.
- The IMEI you provide is not correct and an unlock was produced, or it says ‘not found’.
- The wrong network service was ordered at your end. We only unlock the phone carriers listed on our
service page. To avoid this issue, use the IMEI checker before placing an order.
- If your iPhone was inactive prior order placement.
- If your iPhone was lost/stolen/blacklisted/
- If you provide no evidence showing that the unlock didn’t work, i.e. a photo or video showing the phone
is still locked.
- Guarantee doesn’t apply to blocked handsets after the unlock.
- We couldn’t cancel/refund/ Stop any order once start processing phase, until we got a result.
- Completion of the unlock process is made by email notification to the email address provided, simple instructions to complete the unlock procedure by connecting to iTunes is contained in the email.
- No changes can be made to orders which have been fulfilled where customer error has occurred in relation to the provision of data about the handset. Nor can refunds be provided in this instance.
- We couldn’t cancel/refund any order once start processing phase, until we got a result.
- This state means that it has not been possible to unlock the iPhone and further investigation is required to discover the reason for this.
BACKUP OF IMPORTANT DATA:
- It is not necessary to restore your handset unless you have a jailbroken device, in which case the jailbreak must be removed prior to unlocking (you can re-apply it afterwards without a problem).
- Customers who have a jailbroken iPhone prior to unlocking are strongly advised to make sure that their ‘Contacts’, ‘Messages’ and any other important data is properly backed up and synced with iTunes prior to attempting any unlocking procedure. We will not accept responsibility for the loss of customer data should this occur for any reason.
- We will always endeavor to take reasonable care to ensure that all of your personal details provided to us are stored securely using standard industry practices.
- Your personal details will only ever be kept for the purposes of processing your order(s).
- We will never pass any of your details on to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
- We do not store customer payment card details, these are passed directly to our payment provider(s) for the purposes of payment only.
- You can ask for your details to be completely removed from our database at anytime.
FRAUD & DECEPTION:
- We will not tolerate any attempts to obtain our services by fraudulent means. We report all such attempts to defraud our company to the relevant credit reference agencies and authorities.
- To combat fraud, we are obliged to log the IP addresses of customer computers at each and every stage of the buying and delivery process.
- In cases where we feel confident that a customer is attempting to defraud our company, in addition to recovering funds we will also forward an invoice for a demand for payment including a $120 administration fee which will be applied to the invoice. Customer will be allowed a 30 day grace period within which to pay the invoice after which time, a further administration fee of $70 per month will be levied against the debt and interest (charged at 8% per annum / 0.6% per month) will be applied to the full upstanding amount. If the invoice remains unpaid after 90 days, we will seek recovery via the law courts and our debt collection agents.
- In case of any charge back the associated IMEI will be blacklisted in the iTunes database, preventing it from working on all networks worldwide. This is PERMANENT.
TERMINATION OF ORDERS:
- We reserve the right to terminate the order of any customer who demonstrates any form of verbal abuse or aggression towards any member of our staff either verbally or in writing. All communication will be terminated with such customers and all correspondence forwarded to our legal department. Any such customer would also forfeit their right to a refund in this instance.
UK SPECIFIC TERMS:
- If a handset is reported lost or stolen (or abused), it may well be ‘Blacklisted’ (also known as ‘Blocked’ or ‘Barred’), preventing it from ever being used again in the UK on any of the major networks. It is not possible to find out if a ‘SIM Locked’ or ‘SP Locked’ handset has been ‘Blacklisted’ from any particular network or all major networks without first performing the ‘unlock’ procedure using our services. Therefore, if we undertake an unlock and you find out the phone is in fact logged as lost, stolen or abused, we cannot then refund your payment. We will undertake the job you request but cannot legally make a ‘blacklisted’ handset work again.
- The domain name “MyIMEIUnlock.com” the website, and all associated information is legally owned &
operated by “International for Cell Phone Trading and Maintenance” Ltd Company, VAT No: 447-738-178,
License No: 18709, registered in Egypt.
- All 3rd party brands & logos are the registered trademarks of their respected owners. This website is not affiliated or part any of the network operators or handset manufacturers detailed on our websites.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss of data that may result whilst attempting to unlock your handset using any of our unlocking procedures.
- The above conditions are in addition to your statutory rights which are not affected.
ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ARE ALSO IN FULL ACCORDANCE WITH CONSUMER LAW.