How to Unlock After Ordering iPhone IMEI Unlock for iPhone 7,6S,6 – plus, Se, 5S,5C,5,4S,4. on any iOS or Basebands ? If you have been Received an Email from our Support Containing [ Congratulation your iPhone has been Unlock ] that’s meaning that your iPhone Unlocked Successfully and you are about a few steps to complete your Unlock.
- Before saying it’s not working and you followed all the instructions, just “RESTORE YOUR iPhone”.
- A lot of people say they try all methods but they never restored to latest iOS because they waned to keep jailbreak.
follow These Simple Steps :
- Make sure your sim card doesn’t have a PIN code set to it.
- First insert a NON Official Sim card in iPhone if u get signal and network you are done.
- If you are asked for activation connect iPhone to your computer and using the latest iTunes version activate iPhone.
- Also for activation you can use your wireless internet connection directly from iPhone.
- If there is any problem with activation or with getting signal, backup your important data from your iPhone install latest iTunes version and restore to latest iOS Firmware.
- If you are using an iPhone 3G or 3GS and you have iPad baseband you need to downgrade your baseband (Google) and update to latest iOS.
Or second method:
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes (latest version) with another simcard (not same carrier that iPhone is locked too)
- Wait until iTunes detects your iPhone
- Now disconnect your iPhone and reconnect it back after 10 seconds.
- Now your iPhone is fully Unlocked.
If you have cydia installed or jailbroken iPhone
- Insert any SIM Card directly in iPhone . Only sim card, Do not insert turbo/gevey sim card chip
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > RESET NETWORK SETTING (Be careful!) in iPhone and reset it
- Restart iPhone and process activation steps or connect with iTunes software on computer* (*must be connected to internet!)
- After completion of activation process, iPhone will receive network bars like normal
That’s it, your iPhone is unlocked. If above method does not work for you, it will require to restore with latest iOS.
How to restore iPhone? Download latest version of iTunes from here
If you already have, start restoring process as below.
- Connect iPhone with Computer / Mac and run/start iTunes.
- Backup your iPhone (Only if you require your contacts, photos, message and application data)
- Click on iPhone as mentioned in this picture
- Click on Restore, and press yes when iTunes notify about latest version.
- After downloading latest iOS file (approx 700MB – 1GB) it will start process for updating with latest iOS
- Upon successful restore, insert any sim card and activate iPhone.
- iTunes will display a message: Congratulations! Your iPhone is unlocked successfully.
How to Unlock iPhone 3G -3Gs – Officially
It’s not possible to unlock officially 3G / 3Gs with direct update and activate method. Due to previous jailbreak release, all iPhone 3G, 3Gs has installed a patched modem firmware or called baseband 6.15.00 (You can check in Setting > General > About menu). follow this detailed step by step guide tounlock iPhone 3G / 3Gs