Official Factory IMEI Unlock for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G
- All iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G devices Supported.
- No complicated additional software to install and NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- IMEI number registered as officially unlocked on Apple’s database.
- Repair your software unlocked 3GS running 06.15.00 baseband and then officially unlock enabling upgrade to iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1, 6.1.2, 6.1.3 and the Upcoming iOS 6.2 .. etc.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked out.
- Quickest factory unlock guaranteed.
- Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- Will NOT void Apple’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- 100% guarantee permanent unlock or your money back.
- Update and sync using iTunes without fear of ever re-locking.
- The only permanent official IMEI factory unlocking solution available.
- Before Unlock Take a look and ASK Our Unlock Testimonials on Google – Trustpilot - FaceBook – Twitter
Who i Can Or Can’t Trust to Unlock iPhone ?
- Can They Unlock All iPhones in All Countries ? If YES – they are a scammer
- Can you contact them and actually chat them? If NO – they are scammer
- Are they sell Unlocking or Jailbreaking Software ? If YES – they are a scammer
- Is there an animated woman talking on their homepage? If YES – they are a scammer
- See our list of known scammers.
Steps to unlock your iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS using IMEI:
Step 1: Choose your iPhone official Country + Carrier from iPhone IMEI unlock list
- If you don’t know your Official Carrier Check it from Here.
Step 2: Complete the form which includes your iPhone IMEI code. See How to Get IMEI Correctly.
Step 3: Make your Payment.
Step 4: You will be notified that Your Order is Processing.
Step 5: Wait until receiving the confirmation email that your iPhone has been unlocked (take hours to few days – depends on your iPhone official carrier)
Step 6: You will be requested to restore to latest iOS version using iTunes, the you will get congratulation message on iTunes stating that your iPhone has been unlocked. Done! See Unlock Instructions.